1. Renter’s and driver’s Age: At least 21 years old for all vehicles , except for Atv / Quad where the minimum age is 23.
2. Driver’s License: The driver must have European or international driving license for the corresponding class of motorcycle or ATV , be valid and have been issued in the country of residence of the tenant at least one year prior to the rental date.
3. Minimum Rental Period: One (1) day (24) hours. Any delay to the due delivery time of more than 2 hours is charged with one additional day.
4. Renter: Must be a credit card owner for security deposit.
5. The hirer paid today the mentioned on the front page amount as guarantee of the observance of the contract conditions ,the good use of the vehicle and the restoration of possible damage and this will be returned by the company, after the vehicle’s delivery in the condition the hirer received it. The hire’s obligation for every damage beyond this of the guarantee is explicitly agreed.
6. The hirer received the vehicle in an excellent condition ,it is to his liking and obligated to return it in the condition he received it.
7. You must lock the vehicle at all times .In case (loss,theft etc.) of not delivering the vehicle to the owner ,you are liable and you must pay its full price.
8. Insurance: The vehicle is insured ONLY for the third party. The renter is liable for ANY damages caused on the vehicle by him/her or by others while in his/her possession. Full Damage Insurance( CDW) is available at an extra charge (locally).
9. Security free (CDW): The renter can limit his liability for his legal participation in every damage to the vehicle ,if he pays the specific extra fee per day of rental.
€250 for motorbikes 50cc if he pays 3,00€ per day of rental.
€350 for motorbikes 125cc if he pays 4,00€ per day of rental.
€500 for ATV’s if he pays 8,00€ per day of rental.
The insurance does not count in following cases:
a. For accidents caused by a driver not declared in the lease contract.
b. For damages caused to the bottom of the motorcycle, the tires and rims.
c. For accidents caused by a driver not declared in the lease contract.
ATTENTION: There is no insurance coverage if the driver is under the influence of alcohol, any kind of drugs or commits any traffic violations. Driver is liable for all parking and traffic violations during the rental period. Absolutely no vehicle is allowed to be driven in sand, on the beach, in dry lakes or off roads, otherwise the renter is liable and will be charged the amount of 300€ or even the full price of the vehicle depending on the damage caused.
Please NOTE, that there is no insurance coverage for damages caused to the tires, mirrors, loss keys, underside damage, damage to the gear box.
6. No third party may use or drive the car besides the renter and any additional driver for whom the renter has accepted the daily charge for additional drivers as specified in the lessor company’s official pricelist.
Additional Driver: The charge is 2€/day
7. Road Assistance: Is provided only on the island of Paros
8. Unlimited kilometers.
9. Helmets and protective eyewear are provided at no extra cost and must be worn.
10. Taxes: 23% tax is included in our prices
11. Gasoline: Gasoline consumption is payable by the renter
12. Refuelling Service Charge: 8 €
13. Shipping of Cars and Motos: Allowed only with written authorization by Paros on Wheels.
14. Traffic Lines: Tickets and subsequent administration sanctions resulting from traffic violations during the rental period are at the renter’s expense
15. Refunds are not available.
16. You can make a cancellation without having any consequence of your booking 21 days at least, before your arrival day.In case you will cancel your booking in a period less than 21 days of your arrival the Paros on Wheels company , to require 50% of the total amount of your booking.
17. The terms and prices can change without notice.
18. I have read and agreed with the above terms and conditions.